FESTIVE FOOD & DRINK – Catering options aboard
We are pleased that our vessels have a 5* Food Hygiene rating awarded by the local Environmental Health Department.
Delectable range of food & drink choices
Festive Catering Options
Booked in advance we can provide the following festive
catering aboard to enjoy for private tours in December:
- Festive Afternoon Tea – A tasty range of sandwiches, sausage rolls, complemented by bite size cakes, with tea/coffee/squash, with a festive twist
- Festive Picnic Aboard – An extended range of sandwiches, pork pies, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, leaf-salad, accompanied by bite size cakes, including tea/coffee or squash. with a festive twist
- Festive Fish-n-Chips – Classic hot food favourite, accompanied by hot/cold drinks, with a festive twist
- Festive Finger Buffet – bespoke combination of finger food items, with a festive twist
such as gluten free, vegan etc
just give us plenty of advance notice when booking.
Festive Drink Options
Private Cruise Drink Options: Soft Drinks, Tea/Coffee/HotChoc & Bubbles!
- Mulled Wine £1.50 per glass
- Tea/Coffee and Biscuits £1.75 per person.
- Tea options can include a selection of ‘Twinings’ Fruit Teas
- HotChoc and Biscuits £1.75 per person.
- Mug of Soup £1.75 per person. (Chicken or Vegetable)
- Soft drink can 330ml £1 per can (Coke Zero, Limonata)
- Sparkling Wine – Prosecco 75cl bottle £12
- House Champagne – 75cl bottle £24
- Champagne – Moet & Chandon 75cl bottle £48
- all 75cl bottles provide approx 5-6 servings per bottle.
- Beer £3.00 per 500ml bottle (e.g. Abbot Ale, Speckled Hen)
- Lager £2.50 per 330ml bottle (e.g. Peroni)
- Fruit Cider £3 per 500ml bottle (e.g Old Mout)
- Gordons Gin & Tonic £3 per can 250ml serving
- Whiskey and Cola £3 per can 250ml serving
- Pimm’s £3 per can 250ml serving
If you prefer we can accommodate your own drinks/bubbly – at a flat rate corkage fee of £15 per boat. Passengers planning to bring their own drink aboard must make this clear at the time of booking. The corkage fee can cover glasses/flutes provided onboard if requested in advance. We do this to avoid you having to bring single-use plastic glasses aboard – all part of our effort to reduce the use of plastic in the environment.