FILM FERRY – Jesus Lock to The Plough Fen Ditton
Camboats are please to offer in collaboration with The Plough at Fen Ditton and Enchanted Cinema some unique boats trip to the outdoor cinema.
Starting at Jesus Lock close to the city centre the ferry does the 45 min trip to The Plough at Fen Ditton, to arrive in time to get yourself settled with a drink and bite to eat before the start of the film, and catch the live support act.
Film Ferry from Jesus Lock to The Plough
Upcoming film dates
New dates to be advised
Enchanted Cinema – Outdoor screening, The Plough Fen Ditton
Advance Pre-booking the Film Ferry Service is essential.
Limited seats per boat.
This service can also be booked as a private trip
Exact times for ferry service will be emailed to you giving the pick up timeslot.
Generally trips will depart Jesus Lock at about 6.10pm, to arrive just as seating at the outdoor cinema opens. (All socially distanced).
Film Ferry Shared Public Trip Prices
- Adult = 16 years old and over
- Child = Under 16
- Family = Up to 2 Adults, Up to 3 children, (Babies under 18 months free)
45 min one-way Jesus Lock To The Plough trip for the start of the film
Adult £12, Children £8, Family Ticket £30
- To get to Jesus Lock is short stroll from the city centre via Jesus Green, or along the river at Quayside.
- Public toilets available at Jesus Lock.
- Another major landmark close by is Jesus Green Lido – outdoor swimming pool. This is location to board the Film Ferry service.