FILM FERRY – Jesus Lock + The Plough Fen Ditton
Camboats are please to offer in collaboration with The Plough at Fen Ditton and Enchanted Cinema some unique boats trip to and from the outdoor cinema.
Starting at Jesus Lock close to the city centre the ferry does the 45 min trip to The Plough at Fen Ditton, to arrive in time to get yourself settled with a drink and bite to eat before the start of the film to catch the live support act.
The return leg back to Jesus Lock departs 10 minutes after the end of the film.
Film Ferry from Jesus Lock to The Plough
Up-coming film dates
More film dates for 2021 to be announced
Return here for updates
Enchanted Cinema – Outdoor screening, The Plough Fen Ditton
Advance Pre-booking the Film Ferry Service is essential.
Limited seats per boat.
This service can also be booked as a private trip
Exact times for ferry service will be emailed to you giving the pick up timeslot.
Generally trips will depart Jesus Lock at about 6.10pm, to arrive just as seating at the outdoor cinema opens. (All socially distanced)
If you have booked the return leg back to Jesus Lock at the end of the film, please get onto the boat no more than 10 minutes after the film ends.
Film Ferry Shared Public Trip Prices
- Adult = 16 years old and over
- Child = Under 16
- Family = Up to 2 Adults, Up to 3 children, (Babies under 18 months free)
45 min one-way Jesus Lock To The Plough trip for the start of the film
Adult £12, Children £8, Family Ticket £30
There and Back Split Trips, Arrive by boat, watch the film, then back to city by boat
45 minutes each way. Adult £20, Children £14, Family Ticket £48
- To get to Jesus Lock is short stroll from the city centre via Jesus Green, or along the river at Quayside.
- Public toilets available at Jesus Lock.
- Another major landmark close by is Jesus Green Lido – outdoor swimming pool. This is location to board the Film Ferry service.