FOOD AND DRINK – Catering options aboard
We are pleased that our vessels have a 5* Food Hygiene rating awarded by the local Environmental Health Department.
Delectable range of food & drink choices
Booked in advance we can provide the following catering aboard to enjoy:
- Cream Tea – Fresh Cream Scone/Cake with Tea/Coffee or squash.
- Afternoon Tea – A tasty range of sandwiches, sausage rolls, complemented by bite size cakes, with tea/coffee/squash
- High Tea – A enhanced range of sandwiches, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, complemented by bite size cakes, with tea/coffee or squash included.
- Picnic Aboard – An extended range of sandwiches, pork pies, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, leaf-salad, accompanied by bite size cakes, including tea/coffee or squash.
- Fish-n-Chips – Classic hot food favourite, accompanied by hot/cold drinks
- Finger Buffet – bespoke combination of finger food items.
Private Cruise Drink Options: Soft Drinks, Tea/Coffee/HotChoc & Bubbles!
- Tea/Coffee and Biscuits £1.75 per person.
- Tea options can include a selection of ‘Twinings’ Fruit Teas
- HotChoc and Biscuits £1.75 per person.
- Mug of Soup £1.75 per person. (Tomato or Vegetable)
- Soft drink can 330ml £1 per can (Coke Zero, Limonata)
- Sparkling Wine – Prosecco 75cl bottle £12
- House Champagne – 75cl bottle £24
- Champagne – Moet & Chandon 75cl bottle £56
- all 75cl bottles provide approx 5-6 servings per bottle.
- Beer £3.00 per 500ml bottle (e.g. Abbot Ale, Speckled Hen)
- Lager £2.50 per 330ml bottle (e.g. San Miguel, Peroni)
- Gordons Gin & Tonic £3 per can 250ml serving
- Whiskey and Cola £3 per can 250ml serving
- Pimm’s £3 per can 250ml serving
- Jug of Pimm’s £15 (approx. 6 servings) with fruit and ice
If you prefer we can accommodate your own drinks/bubbly – at a flat rate corkage fee of £15 per boat. Passengers planning to bring their own drink aboard must make this clear at the time of booking. The corkage fee can cover glasses/flutes provided onboard if requested in advance. We do this to avoid you having to bring single-use plastic glasses aboard – all part of our effort to reduce the use of plastic in the environment!
Complementary drinking water carafe available onboard on request.