DRINKS ABOARD – Drink Choices
For private tours we can organise
a range of food and drink aboard
Any drink or food requirements aboard must be pre-booked,
ideally at least 48 hours or more before the trip.
We are pleased that Camboats have a 5* Food Safety rating
as assessed by the local Environmental Health Department.
Delectable range of food & drink choices
Private Cruise Drink Options: Soft Drinks, Tea/Coffee/HotChoc, Spirits & Bubbles!
- Tea/Coffee/Hot Chocolate and Biscuits £2 per person. Tea options can include ‘Twinings’ Fruit Teas
- Soft drink cans 330ml £1 per can (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Tango Orange)
- Sparkling Wine – Prosecco 75cl bottle £12.50 Provides approx 5-6 servings per bottle
- House Champagne – 75cl bottle £27 Provides approx 5-6 servings per bottle
- Champagne – Moet & Chandon 75cl bottle £54.50 Provides approx 5-6 servings per bottle.
- Beer £3.50 per 500ml bottle (e.g. Abbot Ale, Speckled Hen)
- Lager £3 per 330ml bottle (e.g. Peroni)
- Gordons Gin & Tonic £3 per can 250ml serving
- Pimm’s £3 per can 250ml serving
- Jug of Pimm’s £15 (approx. 5-6 servings) with fruit and ice
- Jug of Orange Juice 1L £2.50
If you prefer we can accommodate your own drinks/bubbly – at a flat rate corkage fee of £15 per boat. If passengers plan to bring their own drinks aboard this must be made clear at the time of booking. The corkage fee can cover glasses/flutes provided onboard if requested in advance. We do this to avoid you having to bring single-use plastic glasses aboard – all part of our effort to reduce the use of plastic in the environment!
Complementary drinking water carafe available onboard on request.
Don’t forget the mouth-watering catering options
Booked in advance, we can provide the following catering aboard private tours:
- Cream Tea – Fresh Cream Scone/Cake with Tea/Coffee or squash.
- Afternoon Tea – A tasty range of sandwiches, sausage rolls, complemented by bite size cakes, with tea/coffee/squash
- High Tea – An enhanced range of sandwiches, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, complemented by bite size cakes, with tea/coffee or squash included.
- Picnic Aboard – An extended range of sandwiches, pork pies, scotch eggs, sausage rolls, leaf-salad, accompanied by bite size cakes, including tea/coffee or squash.
- Fish-n-Chips – Classic hot food favourite, accompanied by hot/cold drinks
- Finger Buffet – Bespoke combination of finger food items.