SHOPPING+SIGHTSEEING – Park’n’Cruise to go into the city
Stress free way to the city!
- Avoid traffic queues and not having to search for a parking space.
- From The Plough Fen Ditton to Jesus Lock, close to Cambridge City Centre.
- The boats are perfect for access to enjoy the river environment.
Route covers: Ditton Meadows, Stourbridge Common, Chesterton, Riverside, the historic college boathouses and Midsummer Common to Jesus Lock. Then a pleasant 5-10 minute stroll to the city centre and shops via Jesus Green or Quayside. Subject to availability, pre-booking essential, limited places. Approximately 45-50 min trip in each direction.
- 10am Departure from The Plough Fen Ditton to Jesus Lock
- Usually weekends and some weekdays. THIS WEEKS TRIPS
- Return leg of the trip from Jesus Lock to The Plough 5pm
- Free parking for the day at the pub.
For availability tickets can be requested up to 3 days in advance, please contact us. Alternatively call 07706 734763 if the trip is in the next 48 hours.
Start your day in style and relax as you go into the city centre
One-way – either direction £12 Adult £8 Children Under 16 £30 Family Ticket (Up to 2 adults & up to 3 children) Baby under 18 months free.
Round trip – 50% off the return leg of the trip £18 Adult (split trip) £12 Children Under 16 (split trip) £45 Family Ticket (split trips) Baby under 18 months free.