CoVid19 – “We’re Good To Go” Updates
In line with the recent government announcement,
we are delighted to confirm we have resumed river trips
from 12th April 2021 onwards.
Corona virus update
As a Covid19 Secure Venue we were able to offer a number of private group river trips on and off throughout 2020. We look forward to welcoming you for tours in the Spring, Summer and Autumn of 2021, as the vaccination programme and government ‘roadmap’ rolls out further.
Our spacious boats are easily able to accommodate social distancing requirements.
Sign-up to Camboats newsletter to get updates on trips and discounts via email
In line with current government advice
we are now operating trips from 12th April 2021.
Two household/family private tours from 12th April
Mixed group of up to 6 passengers private tours from 12th April
Public hop-on trips - TO BE CONFIRMED
“WE’RE GOOD TO GO”
A UK-wide industry standard and consumer mark to reassure customers that the business adheres to Government and public health guidance.
To support tourist and visitor attractions welcoming customers, the ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard and consumer mark provides a ‘ring of confidence’ for businesses, attractions and destinations as well as reassurance to local residents and visitors that clear processes are in place and that a business is ‘good to go’.
Examples of compliance
- QR codes for signing into the business for Track and Trace.
- Frequent cleaning of work areas and equipment between uses, using cleaning products and fogging machines.
- Frequent cleaning objects and surfaces that are touched regularly: handrails, gunnels, seating etc, with disposal arrangements for cleaning products.
- Clearing workspaces and removing waste from the boats at the end of a trip.
- Maintaining good fresh air ventilation in the work environment (opening windows/awnings frequently, where possible).