CoVid19 – “We’re Good To Go” Updates
In line with the government announcements,
we are delighted to confirm we have
Covid Secure river trips running.
Corona virus update
As a Covid19 Secure Venue we were able to offer a number of private group river trips on and off throughout 2020. We look forward to welcoming you for tours in the Summer, Autumn and Winter of 2021, as the vaccination programme and government ‘roadmap’ rolls out.
Our spacious boats are easily able to accommodate social distancing requirements.
Sign-up to Camboats newsletter to get updates on trips and discounts via email
In line with current government advice
we have been operating trips since 12th April 2021.
Current Covid Guidelines - August 2021
As a business we are now able to run private and public tours.
Although now longer mandatory we will retain the Track and Trace protocols with the NHS app or for those without a Smartphone a records based system.
To maintain our Covid Secure Venue status we will still retain the enhanced disinfection cleaning regime. This require us to have a gap between each trip.
“WE’RE GOOD TO GO”
A UK-wide industry standard and consumer mark to reassure customers that the business adheres to Government and public health guidance.
To support tourist and visitor attractions welcoming customers, the ‘We’re Good To Go’ COVID-19 industry standard and consumer mark provides a ‘ring of confidence’ for businesses, attractions and destinations as well as reassurance to local residents and visitors that clear processes are in place and that a business is ‘good to go’.
Examples of compliance
- QR codes for signing into the business for Track and Trace.
- Frequent cleaning of work areas and equipment between uses, using cleaning products and fogging machines.
- Frequent cleaning objects and surfaces that are touched regularly: handrails, gunnels, seating etc, with disposal arrangements for cleaning products.
- Clearing workspaces and removing waste from the boats at the end of a trip.
- Maintaining good fresh air ventilation in the work environment (opening windows/awnings frequently, where possible).